Marketing Assistant – Part-Time
You might be a great marketing assistant for HOPE organizing if…
- You want to learn about every aspect of marketing a small business
- You take others ideas and implement them
- You have ideas on how to bring new clients to a small business
- You like using Canva
- You LOVE looking at other people’s photos (on Facebook or Instagram, in their home, office or at special events)
- Assist in writing and posting blogs
- Create and schedule social media post
- Develop a series of initial emails and ongoing template for emails
- Help monitor the HOPE Facebook Group
- Support in creating a content calendar
- Establish a celebration calendar
- Willing to learn and try new things every day
- Good understanding of marketing basics.
- Solid knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to listen and follow instructions and perform efficient and accurate execution
- Maintains CONFIDENTIALITY (clients are trusting us with some of their most prized possessions – their memories)
- Can successfully pass a background check.
Hours per week will vary from 5-15. Ideally, the candidate will be living in the Omaha, NE area for the summer and can occasionally do in-person meetings. Most work can be done remotely. In the fall, the job may continue for about 5-20 hours per month. This is a part-time employee of HOPE organizing. (not a contractor)
Please send an email to Lisa@HOPEorganizing.com that describes WHY you are the ideal candidate for this position. Also, attach a resume. Mission Statement We help families organize, preserve, share, and celebrate their memories. Key Characteristics
- Love PHOTOS!
- Eagerness to learn families’ stories.
- Embrace that each family’s story is unique and the solution to preserve that is also unique
- We are consistently open to learning new and better ways to preserve and celebrate people’s memories
- We celebrate our team and client’s milestones
- We understand that everyone makes mistakes but we try to catch them early, learn from them and hopefully laugh at them
Story At HOPE organizing we believe that photos are many people’s most cherished possessions. Your photos, videos, and memorabilia help share your personal story today and for generations to come. Often people dread digging into the box of old photos or CDs or searching on their computer or phone because they have no idea where to locate the special photo they need or just want to share. Even worse, what if they lose their phone, their computer dies, or their home is lost in a fire. We provide a variety of ways to preserve those memories for the future and enjoy and celebrate with them in the present. Theme Everyone deserves to save, share, and celebrate their story.