Do you have questions about getting organized with HOPE? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked Questions!
What do I need to do before you come?
- We ask that you remove pets from the space we will be working for the safety of everyone. (They typically are curious and want to be involved and if we are moving a box or taking a step back during the process we don’t want to step on their feet)
- If we are organizing your closet, it is very helpful if you have your laundry done before the session. (if we get your collection of 100 t-shirts down to 50 and neatly organized and THEN you wash another 25, we may have to find a new solution)
Do I need to be there when you’re working on my space?
- We work side by side with the client going through items and defining spaces
- We work in the home or business while the client is there but working on something else but available for questions
- We work independently in your home or business. (you give us a key or combo) and ask questions by phone, text or emails.
- We take work back to the HOPE studio. (typically only with photos but sometimes with paperwork)
- We are open to do virtual organizing using Facetime or Zoom.
Why should I hire a Professional Organizer?
- Any outsider can be objective in your space and give you recommendations based on experience and suggestions that you may have never thought of.
- If you pay someone to do it, you are much more likely to get it done